– Yes, You Can Get Poor Permanent Makeup Brows Corrected!
.. Client Story ..
Dani came to me wanting her previous permanent make up corrected. They were very uneven in shape and colour and Dani is getting wedding ready as she’s getting married in August – so obviously she wanted perfectly shaped and coloured brows ready for her big day.
Before Ombre Brow Correction Procedure
You Don’t Have to Live with Orange, Grey or Blue Permanent Eyebrows!
Previous work carried out by another PMU artist had gone orange and the hairstrokes put in by another PMU hadn’t held in the skin and the ones that had were grey. The picture above doesn’t really show how uneven these brows were but one was alot shorter than the other. One had come into the middle alot more and the arch on one was alot further across than the other.
Re-Shapping the Brow Shape Prior to Permanent Brow Adjustments
The Permanent Brow Procedure
We managed to cover all the problem areas so Dani could go ahead with a cover up rather than a removal. She was really happy with the draw on so we applied the numbing cream for 20 minutes and then got to work on creating a masterpiece!
The appointment takes around 2 hours.
Very minimal discomfort. Not much post swelling and no pain.
Here’s Dani’s new ombre brows 😍
Healing for Dani took around 10 days.
- Day 1- some minor post procedure swelling.
- Day 2- brows appear darker as they begin to scab.
- Day 3- brows appear very dark as they have scabbed. No pain.
- Day 4- brows feel tight and starting to itch as the healing process continues.
- Day – 5- some scabs are coming off- colour underneath looks too light in comparison and uneven in colour.
- Day 7/8 – all scabs have gone, skin is dry and colour looks very light in comparison to the scabs that have been there for the last 5 days.
- Day 9/10- skin is dry. Colour starting to even but still light.
- Days 10- 21. Colour comes back- skin heals and regenerates.
So What did Dani Think of Her New Brows?
Do You Need Permanent Make Correction Work Done Too?
If you have previously had a permanent makeup treatment and you are no longer happy with the results because they are mis-shaped or turned a strange colour, just enter your details in the form below to book a free consultation where I can talk to you about what you are looking to achieve, analyse your hair and skin colouring, and advise what would work best for you.